Plumbing is about more than just clearing drains. At Calix Plumbing, we also service sewer lines as well, specializing in installation, repair, and replacement. We offer sewer line services in Woodbridge VA and surrounding areas to fix many common issues, including:
- Damaged Pipe: Shifting soil, frozen ground, and foundation settling can cause pipes to break or crack.
- Corroded pipes: Time and various types of materials can gradually cause a pipe to decay, and eventually collapse in the line, which restricts its flow.
- Blocked pipes: Objects flushed down the line can cause a build up, particularly non-degradable objects.
- Bellied pipe: Ground settling causes the sewer line to sink lower in some areas. This causes the line to lose its grade, allowing for water to accumulate.
- Leaky joints: Joints can come apart over time, which can cause the pipe to leak.
- Root penetration: Roots are the most common problem for sewer lines. They can grow into the line and cause clogs. Often times, the problem is deep within the system, making hard to detect. We use modern technology to see inside the line. This equipment not only lets us see the problem, but also helps us to determine its location and inspect the pipe for any other potential problems.
Our technicians at Calix Plumbing are thoroughly trained, with years of experience with installing, repairing, and replacing sewer lines.
Sewer Line Repair in Woodbridge VA
We use various methods for sewer line repairs and installation, including:
- Trenchless repairs
- Pipe bursting
- Pipe relining
- Sewer snaking
Don’t place your sewage line repairs in the hands of inexperienced plumbers. Call Calix Plumbing today to request service today!